Sunday, December 05, 2004

Procrastination

Gee Weez... I can't believe my first post is about procrastination. Well, I don't know if I can call it that.. mind block maybe. Anyhow, I have to finish a report and I feel that I'm doing anything tonight but the report-writing... argg.

I hope Cal retain their BCS rank. Longhorns Sucks! Cal should be the one Rose Bowl-bound... all we can do is wait for the damn rankings now.

Speaking of Cali, T minus 10 days... 10 more days here in Chambana and then I'm back to the promise land. No more of this cold weather!

No words of wisdom or moments of epiphany yet.. I shall do an update tomorrow, I guess.

Peace...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I know you.

2:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is this working?

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home