Friday, December 10, 2004

Doom If You Do, Doom If You Don't

So yeah, Insurance folks are telling me it's my fault. How irritating. I have always believed that if somebody run a red light and hit you, they're at fault. We'll let's turn shit around coz we're not in a logical world anymore...

So what would you do if you're in the middle of the intersection and have waited for everyone else to pass, waited for the light to turn red so no freakin' lady can say you turn on my yellow and then the freakin' old lady still hits you?

What's wrong with our world. Old people shouldn't drive!

The lady's claiming she got injury too. We're like going 5 miles an hour. Her big 'ol oldsmobile doesn't even have a scratch. And you see my honda all freakin' dented on the front bumper. Darn you Lady! What a liar... hope you get what you deserve! Which is Nothing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home