Thursday, December 23, 2004

Just Kick Back & Relax...

Ahh.. the holidays. The best thing about it is the fact that I can sleep indefinitely. Last minute shopping tomorrow and then I'd be good to go.

Planning on visiting Cal after Christmas, but making sure not to miss the after-Christmas sale... parking's going to be a hassle as always, but getting inexpensive things (esp. gadgets) is great!

Spent the past three days baby-sitting my niece and nephew. Nice and cute, but I'm over it. I'm forever an uncle, and would probably not consider having kids.. coz my nieces and nephews alone can fill my Christmas list.

Also planning on revamping the lab website... when I get the chance this break. I really don't want to think about school work though. I have a lot to do this coming semester.

I think I have stomach ulcers, I'm not sure. My stomach has been hurting recently and at first I thought it was my appendix. Now, I'm not sure. I hope not. I'm not planning to be a victim to a scalpel this winter break. not fun.

Anyhow... I'm going to call it a night now.

Sleep Tight.

Song at the moment: Jason Mraz's "i'll do anything"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home