Monday, December 27, 2004

After Christmas Thoughts

The sale would be much better if: (a) I have money, and (b) assuming that I have money, the malls and their parking lots are not crowded.

Got a hold of Ms. Murray today. Hopefully, we can have our long-awaited sushi night.

Trip to Berkeley got postponed to Tuesday. Blame it on Kathryn's dinner with daddy.

I was watching TV today, "Extreme Makeover Home Edition," to be precise. I like watching the design aspect of it. But then I realized how these people are giving lots of money to people who are already well-to-do. I don't get why they can't help build new houses for people in poor neighborhoods. The families they help always belong to the middle class. I understand that the families they help might have had some tragic thing that happened to them (like a death in the family--to that I empathize), but come on... Poor people need more help.

I was really sad to hear about the Tsunami in Southeast Asia. Thousands of people died. I hope U.S. give this importance as much as it gives everything else importance... (A moment of silence)

I admit that I rarely pray at night nowadays. But tonight those poor people in Asia deserves a prayer.

May the survivors get some peace of mind... and the souls of the dead get eternal peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home