Friday, December 31, 2004

A Year In Review

In a couple of days it will be 2005. Many things WILL be happening this new year. Thinking about all of them is a tad overwhelming. I have lots that I'm hoping for: good health (myself and my family), peace of mind (yeah right), peace on earth including an end to war and helping the families faced with tragedy, and economic stability, personal progress (in every way).

Watching the news enduces depression, especially after the election. Many soldiers continue to die and many innocent lives left unsalvaged. Meanwhile, natural calamities start to take their toll on human lives.

Personally, I still have not learned to balance personal life with work and school life. I keep finding myself wanting personal time, knowing that I can't have as much as I want. Sleep deprivation can't be the solution anymore. I need to learn more time management skills.

I guess spending more time with school and work made me realize that my family is important to my life and that no matter how many friends you lose over the years your family will be there forever. I also learned that no matter how much you want to keep some friends close to you, unless they give some effort to keep the friendship, you can't do much about it--so let things be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home