Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Gloomy Day

I just woke up from sleeping 11 hours... nicest slumber I've had in a while. I'm still sore and I'm not sure if it will go away anytime soon.

I look out the window and all I see is the gloomy weather... not a good day for people with Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). I'm glad I was able to do a lot of work yesterday; I'm planning to do more today.

Tomorrow I'll be in court to attend a hearing for a client. I hope all goes well.

President's day yesterday.. and we had classes! How ironic is it to not honor the dead presidents in the land of Lincoln!!! Yeah, I'm bitter that we didn't get a day off... work work work work work...

I might have another entry by tonight.. depending on how well this day goes.. :)

TATA

1 Comments:

Blogger Quico Ventalló said...

He clikat "next blog" i has sortit tu, aprofito per dir-te: bon dia! :)

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home