Sunday, February 13, 2005

The Clinician's Bible

Good news. After much research (flipping through the DSM-IV) and googling on the internet, and with a little help from my friend, I finally figured out what's wrong with my client. Now, I'm more confident of my assessment report :) On to the next client, shall we?

OK, back to the real world. The Flyin' Illini won today against Wisky... that's the second good news.

Geesh, I feel such a dork walking on campus to get to the parking lot tonight (and last night). So many undergrads partying. I can't believe there's a line outside Joe's. Such a party school. Don't these kids have midterms to study for?

Valentine's day is in a couple of days... guess what I'm doing! More work! :T

Speaking of work, I better get back to it... Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home