Thursday, February 10, 2005

The New Year

Happy New Year... Happy Chinese New Year! I just realized this will be my first post after the holidays. Life's back to normal; school, work--the usual. So, year of the Rooster. I sure hope that this year is prosperous; Year of the Rooster is said to bring lots of financial burden on people--I hope not.

Interview tomorrow for a practicum that I'm applying for for next year. I don't think it's a big deal. I just hope I get a good placement.

I am not very productive tonight. Wednesdays are my busy days and when I get home I just want to do nothing... that's exactly what I did tonight. But I really need to get moving on my second assessment report.

Anyhow, I just want to wish everyone a happy, peaceful, and prosperous New Year!

nighty night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home