Thursday, February 10, 2005

Five O'clock

Five o'clock again. I dread this time the most because as most people are happily turning off their computers and getting ready to leave their offices, I still have a whole night of work ahead of me. I mean, I know I slacked off enough in the past few days to make me culpable, but still why can't I get one of those jobs?

My interview this morning went well. I thought I was running late, but then again so was the person interviewing me... so I guess she's correct in saying that we have a lot of things in common. I might be assigned to the health clinic on campus; that means I'll be seeing undergraduate and graduate students needing therapy--that'll be a different environment, I guess. At least no more long reports to write up.

The assessment training that I just got back from was quick and dirty. It was informative and helpful, nonetheless. Now I just have to pass the test. :|

Tomorrow I have a community (town-hall) meeting to go to in the morning... at 8am! As if going to class on Fridays are not torturous enough. I just hope it's entertaining... enough to keep me awake, at least.

Will be writing more later... Ciao~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home