Saturday, February 19, 2005

Hookah Night @ Nargile

The day came and go, it seems... Had an excruciating 4-hour training, followed by an afternoon filled with running errands around town.

Today was nice and sunny, though the temperature was a bit cold for my taste. It was clear, nonetheless.

Tonight, after doing some work @ Aroma, a couple of friends and myself had some Hookah time @ Nargile. Mango is tonight's chosen flavor. Pretty good, I thought. The place was packed; we left early... around midnight... and called it a day.

Tomorrow I have some catching up to do with my workout. I haven't been to the gym in a while. My apartment's a mess and I have a month's worth of laundry to do. :T I'm not looking forward to that.

Day is done, gone the sun... nighty night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home