Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Good Day

I'm very happy tonight. I've got so much work done, it's unbelievable. The bleak day or my soreness didn't stop me from working... :)

I hope everyday is like today... If that is the case, I'll be finished with my masters by the end of the semester. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the best...

I frequently meet with undergraduates nowadays... I hope I'm helping them as much as they're helping me with my research. I really try hard to keep them occupied and to keep the gears in their heads turning... I know school and work can sometimes slow our brain more than they keep it active -- sad but true... speaking from experience.

I might be seeing a concert in Chicago this weekend. If all falls into place, I'd see one of my favorite singers in Chi-town. I don't like driving and parking there though... :T

Anyhow, time to say Hasta la vista...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home