Friday, March 04, 2005

Dining In A Barn

I went with a handful of friends to a BBQ restaurant, which happened to have a Smokehouse/Barn theme. They gave us so much food and the bbq tasted great. We were thinking of doing something fun after dinner, but after talking for a couple of hours about our first year experience in grad school, we all kinda just wanted to relax and take it easy for the night. Memories of old friends and events were brought up. It was nice to talk... I haven't hung out with them for a while.

It's Unofficial St. Patty's Day today... that means the bars opened at 6AM and by 10AM the undergrads, decked with green outfits, are already flocking every bar in town. It's a bit disgusting actually, especially knowing that they'll puke in front of our building after reaching the state of intoxication. What can I say... undergrads.

I'm hitting the sack early tonight. I decided I've done enough work for a Friday night.

Cya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home