Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Late Night at Aroma

The night at Aroma proved to be productive... better than staying at home and getting sleepy. This afternoon's trip to the gym also helped liven me up... of course after a relaxing shower.

I have a dentist appointment to go to tomorrow. I hope this place is nice and the dentist good. A friend said that his office was spic and span. We'll see...

Still contemplating whether I should go home for Spring Break. I still have a free ticket from Delta Skymiles. Not sure if it's worth it. I'm not going crazy yet... maybe I should reserve it for a weekend when I'm really losing sanity.

Oh yeah, I got a new client today. Not a child, but an adult client. We'll see how this one goes. I'm not sure what tests to administer yet, and whether I should do the usual standard battery.

Anyhow, I'm going home. The cafe scene is nice, but I have to wake up early tomorrow seeing that my dentist appointment is at freakin' 8 in the morning. No smiles tomorrow.

Nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home